Saturday, January 3, 2015

Waiter Boy (parody of "Sk8er Boi" by Avril Lavigne)

He's an adult.
I'm just a teen.
Can I make it any more illegal?
He waits tables.
I eat the food. 
But I guess I'm kinda screwed.
I'm in love with him.
He's not in love with me.
If he was, we'd be dating illegally.
And all the adults
Are full of rage.
They have a problem with the difference in age.

He is a waiter boy, he isn't a skater boy.
I am not old enough for him.
He has a pretty face but my crush is a disgrace.
I need to get a time machine.

Five years from now, I'll be his age.
Most likely I will be all alone.
For now I'll eat out
And possibly
We'll start joking about chemistry.
I call up my friends.
They already know.
And they're really excited to go.
I go along, and I talk to him.
By that, I mean I flirt with him.

He is a waiter boy, he isn't a skater boy.
I am not old enough for him.
He has a pretty face but my crush is a disgrace.
I still need to get a time machine.

I know I need to get a life.
But I want to be his wife.
But at most, we'll just be friends.
I'm not sure how this story ends.
Too bad that I'm not eighteen.
But I can eat Mexican cuisine. 
It ain't ideal, but hey,
Maybe I'll marry Gerard Way.

But he's an adult.
I'm just a teen.
Can I make it any more illegal?
I am in love.
Haven't you heard how he rocks my world?

I'm not with the waiter boy, but I like a greater boy.
Even though we have never met.
I'll be on the internet, but how could I forget the gorgeous boy I actually know?


Yes, this is based on a true story. I used to have a crush on a guy who waited tables at a Mexican restaurant, and I wrote this as I was near the end of that phase. This song pretty much sums up everything, although it left out some important stuff like the "flames of my heart" thing.

No comments: