You think they're hot,
But they're so not,
You yell at me when I joke about them getting shot.
They wear make-up,
And cover-up,
Not in the cool way that some guys do.
(Chorus)
Everyone else in the world thinks they're cute,
Everyone else but me.
Their music sucks and they don't sing that well,
When they die, I'm pretty sure they'll go to... WALMART!
Are you sure that they're boys? You can hardly tell.
But no,
You just think they're beautiful.
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand that they need braces desperately
When I listen to them I can't believe
That you,
You just think they're beautiful.
Their music is terrible.
So come on,
You got it wrong,
To prove I'm right,
I'll sing you a better song,
I don't know why
You like these guys,
And those "dudes" don't even look like guys.
(Chorus)
Everyone else in the world thinks they're cute,
Everyone else but me.
Their music sucks and they don't sing that well,
When they die, I'm pretty sure they'll go to... WALMART!
Are you sure that they're boys? You can hardly tell.
But no,
You just think they're beautiful.
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand that they need braces desperately,
When I listen to them I can't believe
That you,
You just think they're beautiful.
Their music is terrible.
Sodium, sodium, sodium, sodium, sodium, sodium...
Their music sucks and they don't sing that well,
When they die, I'm pretty sure they'll go to... WALMART!
Are you sure that they're boys? You can hardly tell.
But no,
You just think they're beautiful.
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand that they need braces desperately,
When I listen to them I can't believe
That you,
You just think they're beautiful.
Their music is terrible.
No comments:
Post a Comment